Finally I am back..! :D What a shame, that I don't commit with my promise.. I have been busy this whole 4 months. T_T But now, I just try my best lah to spare my time to update my blog, Insya Allah... :)
By the way, last week I went shopping with my mom at Watson PIM and I got a bunch of things and they were on sale on that time.. :D And I have inspired by the other beauty blogger to make a blog haul, so here it is. Just a disclaimer.. I am not trying to brag, just for fun, and all these stuffs I bought it with my own money :)
This is what I've got:
1. Oishi Sponge Crunch.. Aaahh it tastes sooooooo delicious!! The sponge was melts in my mouth.. I love it! :D
2. Evian Face Spray.. It's a water face spray.. Gonna review it soon.. *it was on sale*
3. Tammia Eyelash Curler.. Love the pink purple-ish color..
4. Biore Pore Pack.
5. Schick Exacta for Sensitive Skin.
6. Biore Cleansing Oil Sheets Make Up Remover. I love love with this Make Up Remover :) *it was on sale too.. Very affordable price*
7. Vaseline Healthy Sunblock SPF 30.
8. Pearl Drop Extra White Toothpaste. It does make my teeth whiter. :D
9. Maybelline Mascara False Lashes. I also love this one.. It really does make my lashes curls up and lengthen :D *it was on sale too*
That it is...! I don't buy that much yaah.. Just buy when I only need it.. Hehehe... Maybe next time do another haul, what do you think? :)
Happy Weekend girl..